NSS DAS neutral host services:
A neutral host DAS shifts the ownership of the system from the carrier to either the building owner, DAS integrator or a third-party system provider. Under the neutral host model, this independent third-party host assumes all financial regulatory, legal and technical responsibility for deploying, installing and maintaining the system, and leases space or access to the system to one or more operators.
The neutral host model provides a number of attractive benefits for all parties involved.
Neutral Host benefits:
Participation by multiple carriers ensures more end-users can utilize their carrier’s network instead of having to roam.
• Because the DAS is owned and managed by a third party, no carrier has an unfair advantage.
• The ability for venue owners, DAS integrators and even DAS system providers to serve as neutral hosts, increases the number of players who are able and willing to help satisfy the growing demand in the market.
- More reliable network and satisfactory to all parties particularly operators since the owner of the network will maintain unified KPIs and SLAs to insure stable network that can generate revenue and keeps his investment protected.
- Venue owner will enjoy stable coverage for all operators with the same quality
- Attractive business case for all parties, it cut the CAPEX spending on operators and it generate steady long term revenue for both venue owner and service provider.